Please have your membership number to hand as it will help us to answer your query more quickly.
- 020 7930 6441
- Or contact us on our general enquiries email.
ATL / AMiE membership enquiries
020 7930 6441
Or email our membership team.
- 020 7782 1600
- Or email us on our pension enquiries email.
Out of office hours helpline
020 7782 1612
Monday to Friday, 5-7pm through out the year. ATL's member advisers are available to speak to you about work problems.
Personal injury claims
- 033 3344 9616
- Call Morrish Solicitors, ATL's appointed solicitors or go to www.atlinjuryclaims.org.uk. This service is open to members and their families, subject to the rules of the scheme.
- 01858 464171
- For AMiE members only - or contact us on our helpline email.
- The ATL Trust Fund Ltd is a charitable fund formed to give confidential support and financial assistance. It is there to assist members in times of illness or hardship. Please visit the ATL Trust Fund page for more information.
- Should you have any queries regarding the ATL Trust Fund, please call 020 7782 1573.
All calls to our helplines are charged at the national rate. Remember, the specialists staffing these helplines are unable to help you with enquiries about existing membership, which need to be directed to 020 7782 1602.