About the cover:
- £25,000 cash benefit on first diagnosis of a covered female cancer or carcinoma in situ of the breast (an early stage cancer which hasn’t spread).
- £2,500 cash benefit on first diagnosis of carcinoma in situ in any covered female organs other than the breast.
- Up to £1,000 for In and Outpatient hospital benefits
- No medical or health questions
- For UK residents aged 18-69
- This policy is underwritten by AIG Europe Limited
What our customers say – “Because these days cancer is becoming far too common so it's a cover that could possibly one day be needed and is worthwhile paying for!” March 2017
To find out more and get a quote, go to www.atlfemalecancercover.co.uk or call free on 0800 014 7022
ATL section of NEU is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Union Insurance Services, a trading name of Union Income Benefit Holdings Limited (UIB), which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, register number 307575. This can be checked on the FCA website.