The latest position from NEU is set out in our NEU Statement on Negotiations.
We are keen to discuss the state of negotiations, and our ongoing action, with teaching members.
We have therefore, set up a number of meetings across Northern Ireland in the coming weeks.
The meetings planned to date are as follows:
- Monday 22 January - Creme Bakery / Coffee Shop, High Street, BANGOR, BT20 5BB
- Tuesday 23 January - Lodge Hotel, COLERAINE, BT52 1NF
- Wednesday 24 January - Enniskillen Roayl Grammar School (Portora Campus), ENNISKILLEN, BT74 7HA
- Thursday 25 January - Waterfoot Hotel, L/DERRY, BT47 6TB
- Monday 29 January - Seagoe Hotel, PORTADOWN, BT63 5JE
- Thursday 1 February - Royal School, DUNGANNON, BT71 6EG
- Thursday 8 February - NEU Office, York Road, BELFAST, BT15 3GU
All meetings are open to members, and will be attended by Senior NEU Officials.
All meetings start at 4.15pm (with tea and coffee from 4.00pm)
Please see our NEU School Cuts Poster and feel free to share with teaching colleagues.