Take part in effective campaigns like It's about time, ATL's workload campaign which aims to empower our members and colleagues to find ways to tackle the issue, reduce hours, reduce unnecessary workload and give professionals the time and trust back to make the maximum impact on pupils' learning.
Our members are also currently campaigning:
- against the threat of forced academisation and other issues in the education white paper
- to make the government reconsider its flawed primary assessment policy and end baseline assessment
- and for the reform of the EBacc.
Find out how you can take part, on these and other important issues!
Join now or call 0845 057 7000 (local rate)
ATL in your sector
As a modern trade union, ATL believes in the ethos of the education community and that the contribution of all staff is equally important. Consequently, ATL welcomes into membership all professionals working in education across the maintained, independent and further education sectors - from teachers and teaching assistants, support staff such as technicians and librarians, lecturers and education managers.
To find out more, click on the links below:
- ATL in the maintained sector
- ATL in academies and free schools
- ATL in the independent sector
- ATL and support staff
- ATL in the further education sector
- ATL's leadership section, AMiE.
ATL's national officials provide sector-specific support and advice to members working in the independent sector, in support and in Scotland.