National reps training - Health and Safety
This is an introductory course for all ATL / AMiE health and safety reps and will help you develop the skills, knowledge and confidence you need to perform this essential role in your workplace. The course runs over three terms, with one day/stage per term.
Stage 3: Tackling member's issues
This will cover:
- accident, incident and ill health reporting
- advising members who have been injured or suffered ill health in the workplace
- procedures to tackle H&S problems
- health and safety committees
- organising around and negotiating on H&S issues.
You can find out more about being an ATL Health and Safety Rep here.
Who this course is for
- ATL / AMiE health and safety reps, Branch Officers, workplace reps.
Thursday, May 23, 2019 -
09:30 to 16:30
London and South East