Mastering behaviour management is one of the biggest challenges facing teachers, particularly those new to the profession. Delivered by Lisa Miller, a former teacher and now education consultant specialising in discipline and behaviour management, the session will cover both theory and practice to help you manage your students.
The session will enable you to use voice control, body language and behaviour management techniques to efficiently deal with ‘challenging behaviour’ in a non confrontational way.
The session will cover:
- Voice control and body language
- The importance of stage setting
- Dealing with rather than feeding attention seeking behaviour
- A ‘tool kit’ for dealing with non-compliance
This session is for:
- Trainee teachers
- Experienced teachers looking for a refresher on behaviour management
Wednesday, October 17, 2018 -
16:30 to 19:00
Maghull Town Hall, Hall LaneLiverpool L31