The session will look at:
· Inclusion as a starting point
· Developing an inclusive school and classroom in an environment where pupil achievement is measured so narrowly
· Differentiation, TA intervention and pupil voice among others
· Deployment of support staff
· Planning and differentiation
· Developing "Friendly classrooms"
· Improving interaction with parents
· Encouraging pupil voice
This session will be delivered by Campbell Russell, Campbell was a SENCO and SMT in a High School with a reputation for being highly inclusive. More recently, he has been working as an Associate Lecturer at MMU delivering on both graduate and post graduate courses and is currently an examiner for the SENCO qualification.