For the first time ever, the NEU are holding a conference specifically for support staff members in Hampshire. The programme will include:
- an update on support staff in the NEU with opportunity for Q&A with Peter Morris, NEU National Official for Support Staff
- CPD on ‘Spelling made eezee’ by Specific Learning Difficulty (SpLD) expert Julia Rowlandson from USL
- CPD on ‘Supporting pupils for whom English is an Additional Language’ by Hampshire EMTAS (Ethnic Minority and Traveller Achievement Service)
- an update on Union Learning
- a workshop on how to make your voice heard as support staff.
Places are limited to 50 on a first-come-first-served basis, so book your place now to avoid disappointment - we look forward to seeing you there!