The trade union side have now submitted a joint pay claim for 2017/18. The claim includes the following elements.
- An increase on all pay points equal to RPI plus 3% with a minimum uplift of £900.
- FE colleges to become accredited living wage employers.
- An increase in preparation time.
- Minimum CPD entitlement for all staff of 30 hours.
- Nationally agreed maximum class sizes.
- Agency staff to be used only for emergency cover.
The claim will be discussed at an initial meeting of the National Joint Forum in May.
NJF Joint Trade Unions' Pay and Condtions Claim 2017-18
Tagged with:Pay negotiations