The content is multi-media, with video, articles, wikis and forums. There are a number of quizzes, action research tasks, resource tasks and timed activities, but at no point are you required to submit an essay! You will develop a portfolio of resources as you work through the course
This course is tailored for teachers of early years (pre-schools, nurseries and other early years childcare settings) and is designed to improve classroom practice and be immediately useful. Our expert trainers support the course by providing feedback on portfolio tasks and submitted activities and are available at scheduled times in the online chatroom.
- Consistency in practice.
- Managing your own behaviour.
- Expectations, observation and motivation.
- Praise and reward.
- Rules, rituals, routines and habits.
- The assertive teacher.
- Planning and delivering sanctions.
- Dealing with secondary and more challenging behaviours.
Who this course is for
- Support staff.