ATL's one-day retirement courses are ideal for those who are within five years of retirement.
They include presentations from a series of pensions experts on:
- how to understand pensions, taxation and financial planning in retirement
- teacher, local government and state pension information
- financial planning including budgeting and taxation
- practical advice on a range of financial services
- learning to cope with change and lifestyle issues in retirement.
This course will help you to:
- equip you with up to date information on a variety of pensions schemes
- provide information, advice and guidance on the lifestyle issues that occur in retirement
- develop financial planning knowledge.
Who this course is for
- Support staff
This course is not open to National Education Union (NUT-section) members at present.
Saturday, May 12, 2018 -
09:30 to 16:00
Retirement course fee £50.00