The content is multi-media, with video, articles, wikis and forums. There are a number of quizzes, action research tasks, resource tasks and timed activities, but at no point are you required to submit an essay! You will develop a portfolio of resources as you work through the course.
This course is designed to improve classroom practice and be immediately useful. Our expert trainers support the course by providing feedback on portfolio tasks and submitted activities and are available at scheduled times in the online chatroom.
- Handling aggression and violence.
- Working with the angry learner.
- Passive-aggressive behaviour.
- Working with learners who have ADHD.
- Autistic spectrum disorders.
- Working with learners affected by Asperger's syndrome.
- Managing the disaffected learner.
Managing extreme behaviour is a self-paced, advanced behaviour online course, so you can work through it at your own rate and in your own time. Because it is internet based you can access it from home or school and your progress will be saved each time you visit the course.
Who this course is for
- Support staff