When facing continuous change and multitudes of conflicting pressures it is sometimes hard to know as a leader if you are doing the right thing or even what the right thing is.
Uncertainty about this can transmit to those who you work with and have a negative impact on what you are trying to achieve. This one day course will help you reflect on different leadership approaches and in doing so will help you:
- understand what ethical leadership is
- explore models of ethical leadership such as "servant leadership" and "altrocentric leadership" so that they make practical sense in your workplace
- discover your own authenticity and voice as a leader
- understand the importance of creating an "ethical" workforce.
Who this course is for
The programme is suitable for:
- those new, or aspiring to, senior roles
- established, middle and junior leaders
- those new to a leadership role or rising stars you wish to retain
- course leaders or subject leaders
- pastoral staff leaders
- support staff leaders
- those with potential to move into these roles.