On completion of the course, delegates will be able to:
- State key reasons for carrying out workplace risk assessments;
- Know who should conduct assessments and the roles of union safety representatives within the risk assessment process;
- Identify key legal components in relation to risk assessment;
- State how risk assessment fits into an organisation’s Health and Safety Management System;
- Identify and apply the key stages of a risk assessment;
- Demonstrate the use of a risk scoring matrix;
- Identify different approaches to risk assessment and their application to the workplace.
Who is this course for?
The course has been designed for those who have responsibility for managing the process and delivering effective risk assessments in academic environments.
The course is delivered by one of *RoSPA’s highly qualified and experienced instructors, in an interactive and engaging manner.
*Royal Society for the Protection of Accidents