Jam-packed with practical strategies that are ready to use immediately, this one day workshop will help you put inclusion at the heart of every lesson without sacrificing any academic rigour.
Through exciting and innovative techniques, you will learn how to:
- Empower the low attainers and stretch the gifted.
- Eliminate the fear of being “STUCK”
- Ensure every learner makes progress
- Attend easily to a wide range of attainment levels
- Get active participation from all learners
- Make progress highly visible to learners
- Adapt to the needs of learners during a lesson
- Encourage learners to be self-reliant and proactive
- Establish starting points from which progress can be measured
- Use feedback to meet individual needs and move learners forward
- Eradicate lost learning time
- Use questioning effectively
- Get learners working harder than the teacher
- Ensure TAs have an impact
Who is this course for?
- Support staff