Workload is one of the key issues facing educational professionals today so, to tie in with our workload campaign, Mike Culley, a chartered occupational psychologist, will run this session on managing workload and how to develop greater resilience in the workplace.
During the CPD, Mike will explore crucial workload issues to help members avoid increasingly prevalent issues of stress and burnout.
Areas covered include
• Time management, planning and prioritising tasks
• Allowing time to recover
• How to deal with the voice within
• How stress works and the hidden and overt signs of stress
• Varied techniques for stress management and reduction
• How to really relax and unwind
• Developing a resilient mindset
• Ensuring a good work-life balance
Please arrive from 5pm for refreshments.