Focus on practical, physical exercises to strengthen the voice.
Delivered by Beth Ford - Voice Coach - Lecturer in Occupational Health
- How to look after your voice in the classroom and use it to its full potential.
- How the voice works.
- How to care for your voice.
- The do’s and don’ts of voice care such as dietary choices.
- Posture, breathing, articulation.
- How to use your voice to its full potential.
- Responding and engaging effectively with your audience.
- How to keep the voice calm under pressure.
- Tools and exercises for projection and good resonance.
Saturday, December 9, 2017 -
10:30 to 13:00
Lanhydrock Hotel and Golf Club, Lostwithiel RdBodmin PL30 5AQ