You will exploredyscalculia and you will be given strategies to develop a dyscalculic learner’s mathematical understanding and the tools to teach areas of maths through high quality first teaching and intervention.
• Raising awareness of dyscalculia.
• Recognising the signs and indicators of a learner with dyscalculia.
• Learning styles and maths.
• Levels of knowing maths.
• Meeting the specific learning needs of a learner with dyscalculia.
• Smart Strategies™ to support areas of maths difficulty.
Audience: Primary, Secondary and Further Education: SENCOs / Teachers / TAs / SLA