Your first point of contact should be your rep in your school or college. You can also contact your local branch for advice and support: see your membership profile or find your branch on this page. If you are an AMiE member, please contact your regional officer in the first instance for advice or guidance - their details can be found on the AMiE website.
If you are an ATL member, please have your membership number to hand when telephoning and include it with any correspondence - this will help us to answer your query more quickly.
We recognise that it may be difficult to reach ATL during core work hours which is why we can be contacted from 9.00 am up to 7.00 pm Monday to Friday, term time and during the holiday periods to speak to you about work problems.
ATL has offices in England, Northern Ireland and Wales that will take your call or email of members in each Nation, and an office for AMiE members.
- 7 Northumberland Street, London, WC2N 5RD, England.
- Tel: 020 7930 6441 Fax: 020 7930 1359
- 9 Columbus Walk, Brigantine Place, Cardiff, CF10 4BY, Wales.
- Tel: 029 2046 5000
- 41-45 York Road, Belfast, BT15 3GU Northern Ireland.
- Tel: 028 9078 2020 Fax: 028 9078 2029
- 35 The Point, Market Harborough, Leicestershire, LE16 7QU
- Tel: 01858 461110
- 01858 464171
- For AMiE members only - or contact us on our helpline email.
- You can either update your membership details online when you are logged in to the website by following the 'My account' link on the top right-hand side of every page, or you can email the membership team.
- For enquiries about your pension, you can call 020 7782 1600 between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
Help and advice
- For contact details, see our 'Need help now' page.
Report any technical issues with the ATL section website.