You will be part of a growing network of health and safety reps, who can offer each other advice and support. You should also keep an eye out for any health and safety events that you might like to attend, and go on our health and safety reps training course.
We also provide the following resources:
- the health and safety section of our website, dedicated to providing advice and downloadable resources on all the most common issues, from slips and trips to stress
- a health and safety section in the termly newsletter, Being a rep, which keeps up to date with the latest guidance, and is also available to download as PDF
- publications, including a range of factsheets covering subjects like risk assessment
- a copy of the TUC's quarterly Hazards magazine (external site)
- a poster highlighting the importance of being a safety rep and encouraging others to sign up
- a guide to health and safety organising by the TUC
- an asbestos advice sheet.
Need further advice?
Due to essential database maintenance AdviceLine telephone system will be closed from Thursday 6th December at 5pm until Tuesday 11th December. During this time you will still be able to email your enquires to email@example.com If your enquiry is urgent please contact your regional or Wales office. We are sorry about this gap in the service but it is not possible for telephone calls to be responded to efficiently without access to membership records.