You will be part of a growing network of health and safety reps, who can offer each other advice and support. You should also keep an eye out for any health and safety events that you might like to attend, and go on our health and safety reps training course.
We also provide the following resources:
- the health and safety section of our website, dedicated to providing advice and downloadable resources on all the most common issues, from slips and trips to stress
- a health and safety section in the termly newsletter, Being a rep, which keeps up to date with the latest guidance, and is also available to download as PDF
- publications, including a range of factsheets covering subjects like risk assessment
- a copy of the TUC's quarterly Hazards magazine (external site)
- a poster highlighting the importance of being a safety rep and encouraging others to sign up
- a guide to health and safety organising by the TUC
- an asbestos advice sheet.